FREE CRAFT TOTE!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we were allowed to order one of these really cool tote bags. I already owned one, but just HAD to have this one Why? because this tote holds my 12X12 paper trimmer and so much more than the tote I was currently using. I've had a few people ask me about this tote and how they can own one. I am happy to announce that you can now own one of these totes for FREE! Yes, FREE!!


From now until October 18th, you will receive a FREE craft tote (a $39.95 value) when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator! The fall and winter holidays create some of the BEST stamping opportunities and it's a great time to earn some extra money! I would love to have you join my Stamping with Friends group!

Imagine... sharing your ♥ of Stampin’ Up! with this stylish and practical tote, patterned after our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper and large enough to carry 12” x 12” card stock and a Paper Cutter, as well as punches, ink pads, and accessories. And with two Starter Kits to choose from-Standard and Digital-at a brand new lower kit price, there’s never been a better time to join the Stampin’Up! family!
Contact me for your password to join and you could be a demonstrator today!

By the way, I gave my other tote bag away to a good home (happy face!)