welcome to the skeleton hug...

Ok, so I signed up for a blog... I never thought I would, I always thought that Blogs were all about complaining about your parents and talking about the new Saves the Day album...

Then I got addicted to reading Jeff Soto's blog, and through that I found a bunch of other really great art blogs, and I've sort of realized that a blog can do things that a regular website can't do very well: really give you an idea of what an artist's practice is like, show the work that didn't really turn out, give you an idea of what they do on their time off, that sort of stuff... So yeah, here's Skeleton Hug, the (other) online space of me... I'll be posting pics, studio shots, links and shows I like, stuff like that... Hopefully I'll update it every few days or at least weekly. Ok, here's a picture!:


Here's another picture!:


OK, here are two more pictures: