I've been Tagged by Corinne!

It's been a while since I got tagged! This time, Corinne from Stamping with Roxy . Corinne has beautiful stamped cards and you gotta see her adorable lunch tin! Anyway, the tag is for me to reveal 7 things about me:

1. I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and lived in Waimanalo all my life
2. I love the color pink and yellow was my "before" favorite.
3. I never refuse chocolate or desserts.

4. I wish I still owned my little RX-7 sports car.
5. I love working in silence. If I have music on, it would have to be something soothing.

6. I could go clothes shopping all day! The same goes for shopping for stamps and scrapbook stuff.
7. I have the hardest time saying "no" to anyone who asks me to do something for them especially if it involves something crafty.

Hmm, I guess gotta keep this going, so I'm going to tag these 7 ladies:
Jen from Pieces of Me, Cheryl from Life is Sweet, Flossie from Flossie Goes Hi Tech, Jean from Stamping Spot Studio, Mo from Jus' Scrap and Jo from Jus' Scrap and Corie from Creations by Corie...We all want to know more about each other! Looking forward to seeing everyone's answers!