Jen's Sketch Challenge #7

You know I always want to participate in these sketch challenges and maybe one day I'll do more than one (good luck!) but I decided to do Jen's challenge this week and here it is!
Since Jen said it could be any shape, I wanted to do a square so my card is a 6x6 square. I used Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Not Quite Navy and Old Olive CS. Used the ds paper from the sampler pack. (Of course now, you can buy them in full 12x12 sheets). I used that cute elephant from the Year after Year stamp set that I colored using Sahara sand refill ink and a blender pen. The stars are from the chipboard set called On Board Blossoms & Basics which I colored by using the direct to ink pad method (Old Navy). The "Adorable" sentiment is from Warm Words and I had to add the twill because I needed to have a ribbon of some sort. I like it!
I will post a mini 3x3 card that I did to match this card since I stamped 2 of the elephant images.