Running out of tins to decorate

Well, my supply is finally depleting! Can you believe that I had these tins in my cabinet since Christmas? I've had a handful of you ladies email me to ask me where I got these tins and the chains from. I got the tins from J's Knicknacks and those cute chains came from Stamps & Memories in Aiea. I bought them at the only Scrapper's Jam I attended. I had other grand plans for them but I'm glad those plans fell through. I guess they say that when you're ready to use the supplies, you'll know. Since it's been a while that I bought these items, I'm really not sure if they're still in stock...cheryl?? Anyway, here's a tin I made for my bank teller, Wanida...she told me that her birthday was June 10th, obviously I missed it. So, I made a special tin using my CTMH kitty stamp. Made a cute "bird day" card using SU's pocket notes and stamps by Hero Arts. Happy Belated Birthday, Wanida! TFL! Time to sign off. I came home from work today with a fever so took an advil and took a nap. I guess I better get going and go to bed before I get worse. Okay, okay, I'm signing off!!!