A card for Mike-O

Saying goodbye is hard, don't you agree?? Michael, a very cool guy at the Hawaii State FCU took a new position and so we had to say *goodbye*. Here's a card I whipped up right before leaving for work on Friday. It turned out not so bad! I used a white pocket folder, trimmed the top a bit and folded it accordian style. It gave me 4 pockets. I've posted similar projects using this folder before including my Cruise Wow! swap. Anyway, here's what I came up with

Here's what went inside of the pockets. In the last pocket, I included a Jamba Juice gift card. Fun card/gift! I used paper from 3 bugs, chipboard monogram "M" from CTMH that I sponged on with old olive ink, the new 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon from SU, a cute teddy bear sizzix sizzlet die and the font called airplane by 2 peas. Thanks for stopping by!