Here we go again!

I live a crazy life. Not that any of you don't, but sometimes I get so overwhelmed I have to stop and take a step back to see where the heck I am. Then, I have to have a plan of action to see how in the world I'm gonna tackle all that I need to get done!! August went by super fast so I'm actually relieved that my 50 Christmas card classes are done, the Made In Hawaii show is done and the baby shower for Carri is done. Here's more to add to the crazy life ... after weeks of complaining by my son that his ankle and thigh is sore, I finally told Eric to take him to the doctor to get x-rayed. I decided this after I had this conversation with Crystal, my hair stylist who knew someone's child who kept complaining about pain in his thigh and leg. Well, this child ended up with being diagnosed with a hairline fracture in his thigh! Thank goodness this was not the same with Nolan, but when he came home with this leg boot, I was surprised to find out that he had some kind of sprain in his tendon. Anyway, here's a pic of him on his first day home with his new leg boot. He has to wear this for a couple of weeks and then go to ankle therapy. Soccer is on hold right now...just in the start of a new season. Oh well! **sigh**