It doesn't get any better than this!

I can't believe how blessed I am to have just the best friends ever! This includes you blog friends too.
I got another gift from Joy & Taelyn. These are some great products from TLC...rub ons, ribbon, chipboard, bling - all my favorites!! Also got a cute Sizzix frame diecut and a cute chipboard tag. Her card is so simple and elegant. I know you can't see the glitter, but there's glitter on the card and tag and it even got on my face! I love it, so shiny! Thank you Joy & Taelyn! Okay, now I know all of you are thinking that I'm such a spoiled brat huh! I am. And, just when you thought I would stop posting more gifts, I received another wonderful surprise. Jen popped by my office this morning and dropped off this package. Wowee!!! These gifts are from Wini & Jen. In addition to these goodies, I also received the latest issue of Cards - love this magazine!!
I love you guys! Thank you all so much!!