Candy in exchange for advice!

ETA: Wow! great advice here...after I try some of these suggestions, I'm gonna have to write a book! There's still time for more advice, so if you've read this and didn't post a comment and sign my guestbook, do it before Sunday! I'm thinking of ADDING MORE WINNERS to this candy...winners will receive a set of my Breast Cancer Awareness card/duck set!
BIG sigh...Why is the time slipping away from me?? Yikes! Sorry to disappoint all of my readers out there (I love you guys!), but lately, I just can't get a grip on all that I need to do. Anyone out there with some time management suggestions?? I'll take any advice!! I know what my island buddies will be advising me, don't take on so may projects! I think it's just the extra stuff that I've been doing lately. (another BIG sigh...) Okay, okay, moving on...I was finally able to gather some fun candy to give away. Here's what's up for grabs: 1 pack of SU's ribbon originals - Seaside; 3 KI memories Color Lab vials - one with bling, one with felt shapes and one with colored clips (cute!!); one dozen punched giga scalloped circles (assorted colors); one dozen stamped Holiday greetings from Hero Arts clear stamp set called "Laughter and Merriment" - love the birdie on this!; 1 yard of turquoise grosgrain 1/4" ribbon, 1 yard of cranberry stitched ribbon, 1 yard of twill tape with the words happy holidays on it (from Making Memories) and 1 yard of red grosgrain ribbon 1/4". Whew!
To win this fun candy, I'd like for you to post a comment with your best time management advice, cuz I really need some good advice :) Also, if you haven't signed my guest book, it's been pretty lonely lately and I'd love to see some of you new visitors on my guest book. Don't be shy!, post a picture so I can see your smiling faces!!
I will select a winner through random.org on Sunday, October 28th! Looking forward to some good advice so I can post regularly like some of you girls out there!!