More Christmas tags!

Now that the tag class is over, I'll be posting the rest of the tags slowly. This tag design was adapted from the SU Fall Winter Collection with a few personal modifications to it. Instead of tying a knot using a skinny strip of paper, I used the red gingham ribbon. Such cute tag, but not recommended if you're going to cut for hundreds of them! Didn't realize all of those tiny pieces to cut. After Wini started cutting the pieces for this tag, she told me, uh, you cut the rest. I don't blame her! Yikes!! This was such a grueling task but we were already at the point of no return.
I know I already posted a picture of the front of the cute folder to hold 10 tags, but here's a shot of the folder opened up with ten tags inside. This folder used one piece of 8 1/2 X 11 paper (here, used real red) score 2 1/2" horizontally and then score vertically 5 1/4" and again at 5 3/4" to make a gusset. Used 30" of old olive grosgrain ribbon to wrap around the folder and finally tying a bow in the front. Here's the front cover again. The alphabets are well-worn alphabets stamped in real red and old olive. Thanks for peeking in today! More tags revealed in days to come.