Last class of the year!

Happy Wednesday everyone. Hey!, the holidays are already here!! OMG! how could it be here?? I'm not ready yet!! **sigh**
This Saturday, November 17 at 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at my home, I will be having my last class for 2007. We will be finishing up the year with a **bang** ! This is my holiday gift card and packaging class and I just love the 5 projects that we'll be doing! They will all be featuring the Designer Paper series as this is Stampin' Up!'s November's promotion. Buy 3 paper packs and get the 4th pack FREE!! You can check out the fabulous selection on pages 170 - 173 in your Fall Winter Collection catalog. Our fun projects will be featuring the very popular (and my personal favorite) Dashing and my new favorite, Wintergreen.
The class has a few spots left, so if you are interested, please send me an email right away!!
Here's a sneak peek at one of the projects that we'll be doing. This gift card holder opens up with a cute pocket inside. The rest of the projects will be posted after Saturday. Thanks for coming by for a look!