Last project from the Holiday packaging class

You've all seen this project posted all over blogland already, but I just had to make one! After I got my Scor-Pal, wow! it was easy to do! Okay, okay, I made one alien looking star, but after Wini figured it out and made me a sample to see, it was easy to do. Here's my version of the Star Box created by Diana Crick, creator of the wonderful Scor-Pal.
Love the Wintergreen DS paper. Other supplies: Very vanilla, Blue Bayou and Mellow Moss CS, grosgrain ribbon - it was a retired color (sorry forgot the name of it!), 1/16" hole punch, silver cord and the stamp came from Holiday Tag Team.
Oh!, I am working on doing that tutorial for my giftcard holder - I've just got to take the pictures and then I'll post. The measurements will be included! Thanks for being patient!