More holiday inspiration!

I posted this card as a sneak peek on November 14th. This is a gift card holder that looks like a card on the outside and when you open it up, there's pocket for the gift card. The story goes that when I was trying to select the projects for this class, I came across this idea page that I printed out in, check this - December 2006...with no instructions attached, no link - what was I to do??? I was really determined to do this card as I had my customers request for gift card holders. I do love how it turned out. Here's the inside of the card and a close up of the embellishment.









Recipe: Dashing DS paper, mega scallop rectangle punch, super jumbo rectangle punch, All Holidays stamp set, 5/8" real red GG ribbon, old olive and real red CS, small corner rounder punch, mega scallop oval punch, super jumbo oval punch, rhinestone, So Many Sayings stamp set.
Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for more projects from my class!