More wonderful Christmas raks!

Here's a couple more Christmas raks that I received. This cute snowman card was made by Jen. I love the snowman by TAC (snowmen are my favorite!). I especially like this card because it's a "non-traditional" christmas color. For me, using non traditional colors for christmas cards is so interesting! Jen also made for me this cool bucket. I was so excited when I opened my gift because when Jen came by my office to exchange gifts, I made a comment to her about her posting of these buckets. Boy, was I surprised to receive my very own! Thank you sister! Look inside - goodies! I got a glitter mat stack and a TAC stamp set - Wowee!
I love this card! This beauty was made by my BFF Wini. See!, another snowman card. These guys know my weakness. I love the color combo on this card too! Thank you Wini!! I think this year, I'll be putting up these cards on my wall to admire all year long. Thanks for stopping by today! It's Aloha Friday!! Have a great day everyone! Come back again to see more of these wonderful Christmas cards that I received!