The rest of the Boss's Day cards

Here's the rest of the cards I made for Boss's Day. I love this Giraffe by Whipper Snapper. Used my blender pen and ink refills to color it. Simple. I had to keep it simple because it was getting late and I was falling asleep. I was planning to use three shirts but it didn't fit!
Elegant. I love the simplicity of these next two cards. Can't tell, but the flourishes are stamped in Elegant Eggplant. Funky color combo eh?
Finally, the last card. Another simple card. I love the old olive grosgrain ribbon on this regal rose CS. The snail was blinged (is that a word??) I used dazzling diamonds to make it sparkle.
Hope you all are having a marvelous Sunday! I'm on my way out the door to do something with my son. Can't waste a beautiful sunny day here! Thanks for coming by today :)