Yeesh! What kind of creation is this????

Jeepers! Can you believe that this time, I didn't "pull it off"??? It was time that it back fired on me, "Miss over confident that I can whip up a card project last minute before I run out for the bus girl". You guys are thinking that I'm nuts trying to do this at 5 AM before I run out for the bus. Yup! That's what I do! Well this time it bombed. I bombed doing a project for my lunch date with Jean and Darcie. We try to get together once a month, but between all of the busy schedules, I think the last lunch date we had was October? Did we meet in November? Memory doesn't serve - haha!! I keep beating myself up with my failed attempt. I can't believe that thought that this card was going to turn out but it didn't (in my eyes as what I envisioned it to be). I saw this cute, cute card on Dawn's blog (Hi Dawn! - you guys gotta check out her blog, lots of exciting stuff going on there!) except she used the Big Bold Birthday stamp set. Well, since I don't own that set yet, I used Eat Cake (I love this set). Here's what I came up with. Jean said she liked it but she after hearing me moan and groan about it, she suggested to me that maybe glitter might make it all better. I did put some dazzling diamonds on the cake, yeah, it looked better. Then, I had to add more bling (see both sides of happy birthday) and then added ribbon. I guess I'm okay with it now. BTW, I presented this card to my co-worker Kristen. She celebrated her bday back in November (I'm still catching up on my cards and obligations!) and since her most favorite color is red - this was her card!! Happy Birthday Kris! Thanks for tolerating me today! It's been one of those days!