Creative way to use your round tab punch

I found this cute and clever card on Nancy Riley's blog called i stamp. I just love Nancy's creations, they are so crisp and creative! Check out her post about this card and the tab punches HERE
I loved this card so much, I had to create a card of my own so here is my version of the card. Below is a close-up of the purse itself, it's so cute! I punched out a "purse" with my tab punch and then cut it in half. You now have pieces to make two purses. I'm saving the other purse to use later since I wanted to have different colored purses for this card.
The handle is a piece of silver cord and I taped it to the back of the purse. Punch out a 3/4" square and cut it in half to make the flap for the purse and added a rhinestone. That's it!

Card recipe: designer series paper Fall Flowers, designer series paper Bali Breeze, chocolate chip poly twill ribbon, round tab punch, 3/4" square punch, old olive and purely pomegranate cardstock, rhinestones.

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me! I'm so excited to post tomorrow! I received a wonderful surprise in my mailbox!!