Mama & baby duckies by Dandelion Designs

Happy Aloha Friday! Here's a simple and sweet card I made using the cute mama and baby duckies stamp by Dandelion Designs. I think this sweet card could be used as a baby card or Mother's Day, don'tcha think?? I used my nestabilities rectangle scallop and classic rectangle dies. DS paper is Berry Bliss and since it's double sided, I turned up a corner revealing a solid pink. Held it down with a square rhinestone brad. Finishing touch with light pink taffeta ribbon.

Speaking of Dandelion Designs, I just wanted to give a toot for my friend Jean Y. who is the designer and owner of Dandelion Designs rubber stamps. Since she's a local gal, alot of her stamps reflect some of our local sayings as well. All of her stamps are little 1 1/2" blocks and the price is just right. Well, since braving blogland and opening up her very own blog, Jean is now giving away her first blog candy! Yipee! Check out the candy info here Go on over NOW ladies...there's only 5 comments so far, so you might wanna mosey on over to put your name in for a chance. She's selecting a winner tomorrow! (Saturday). Speaking of tomorrow, she will be doing a make 'n take over at Scrapbook Heaven in Waipio - pop on over to say hello to Jean!