Wow! for me??

I know Valentine's Day is over, but I forgot to take a pic of this cute goodie given to me from Joy. Love the Berry Bliss DS paper and the stamp from the hostess level 1 set called For a Friend. Lots of glitter here and a bling! pretty! and the peanut butter kisses - yummy! Thanks Joy!! hugs to you! OMG! Look what I got from cousin Pam...these pens are also Copics but they are Spica pens that sparkle with glitter almost, so pretty!!! She also included 3 sketch pens too - colors I don't have! Wowee!! I am speechless. Thanks Pam! hugs to you too!!
How sad that I still feel terrible. I know, I am home and I am blogging, but I just took my advil and I feel somewhat "okay" for the time being. I went to the doctor and he said I have something called neuralgia (pronounced noo ral ja) which is inflammation around your nerves that randomly spase causing a shocking like pain. Oh great! It affects my ear mostly, but also my cheek, throat and scalp all only on the left side of my face. He said it could last from 1 to 2 weeks, or less, and you just have to let it run its course. I'd rather be back to myself and at work! Well, thanks for sharing your Thursday with me. Hopefully, I will have some time to create something fun when my nerves are taking a break from spasing...