Random studio shots...

So I just finished the work for the Berlin book launch last night, and I feel good. About a week ago I wrote on here that I thought I was going to fall off my chair and die from the hours. As it turns out, it wasn't the hours, it was a lung infection... But I got medication today so hopefully I'll be tip top by the launch on the 28th...!

Here are a bunch of random studio shots from the last couple of weeks...

Andrew and Daniel building a wall:


My close bud/soon-to-be Holistic Nutritionist Connie Kwok:


What my desk looked like last night:


Nicolina with a bunch of orders to be shipped out:


A bit of a painting:


A painting:


A bit of a painting:


The camping cot I've been sleeping on in the studio:


My studio:


Andrew:


A half finished drawing:


Ok, so once I get all of the Berlin work scanned, I'll post it up here...