in silent pursuit

Ok, so I'm back from Berlin, settled back into my studio, and I'm deep into working on my next solo show... It will be in September 2009 in NYC. I've started working on the centerpiece and I figure it will take about one year to finish... working everyday on one piece of paper is sort of weird... then there will be 18-27 smaller pieces I think, all black and white...I'm really excited about this next show, I've never had so much time to work on one body of work before...

Sooooo...that means this blog won't have tons of new art on it for awhile... I will be keeping up with my Road of Knives pages, I'll do mylars and a few art fair pieces on the side, but for the most part my work will be underwraps until next fall...

I'm still going to updated this blog with the other work I produce, some studio shots and anything else I can think of... But when you don't see very many new pieces on here, don't think I'm sleeping...

okok, here is my most recent Road of Knives page... things are picking up with the comic; Zak, Shawn, and I are going to exhibit it in October in NYC during Zak's solo exhibition...