Scrapping San Francisco

So I have this unfinished scrapbook I put together from my trip to San Francisco last May!! How long does it take one to scrap a mini vacation?? The truth is that I have all of my pics in the album, designated pages with paper and pics in each pocket. So why does it take me like 4-evah to complete them?? Well, I don't have an answer for you (sorry), but this morning, I finished ONE!! I'm cheating because I still need to journal, and I will. I love journaling, it helps me to remember the details. Here's a page of my first day in San Fran visiting cousin Pam and her dear friends, The Wongs. Lorraine does crafts with Pam when she has time.
Details: Paper by Wild Asparagus. Transparent embellishment by Making Memories, photo corner punch, mini brads and stamps by SU, Priceless.
Happy Friday everyone! The week is finally over!! I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for sharing your morning on my blog :)
BTW: There's still time to make a comment to win the cute birdie stamp shown in the post below!