Went crazy making "Merci" cards

We can never have enough thank you cards or any cards stashed away for use right? Here are a couple of the cards I made using my Merci stamp. Kept it simple and made 30 of them!! I used my rectangle scallop nestabilities die and my CB embossing folder. Is this called Swiss dots? I love it! The ribbons were random ribbons I got last year when I went to visit cousin Pam in San Francisco. Yay! I only hoarded them for one year! Does that mean I can buy new ribbon???
Have a great Tusday!! I will be posting April's class projects hopefully tomorrow. Somehow, the window of time to get on the computer is shrinking! What's up with that?? Nolan is attending practice for honor band 3 days this week which means I leave work early to get him and get back to town from 4 - 6 p.m. Hope I can find a craft store still open. Ha!