Another beautiful day in paradise...

Happy Tuesday everyone!! A little behind in sharing these pics with you. This beautiful shot was taken at 6:00 AM when we were at Hawaiian Memorial setting flowers at the cemetary. I love how the mountains look so fresh! It was wonderful because the roads were empty and the air was still cool! Yesterday, I took Nolan and a friend to Sandy Beach to fly kites. Here's Nolan flying his kite. The weather was just so perfect! Look how blue the sky was and can you see the ocean too? As perfect as the weather was - guess who forgot to put on sunscreen???? Yup! moi! OMG, you guys should see my sunburn! Thank goodness after putting lots of after sun, it doesn't look half bad today! Notice that I'm not going to embarrass myself by posting a pic of me here.
After flying kites for 2 hours, we had to get cooled off so we went to get Shaved Ice! Yummy!! This was from a little hole in the wall place called B&S store on School Street...in my opinion, they make "da bes" ... my flavor was strawberry, banana and melon with condensed milk on top!!
What a fantastic holiday!!

I wanted to Thank Jodi Ann for these really cool push pins. They are shrinked art! Can you recognize some of the stamps she used??? I see the SU owl and the cute little gal with the haku lei on by TAC...she also used stamps by Whipper snapper...Jodi is finally creating a blog to show off her work...I'll post her link when she's good to go.

Here's a close up of my favorite pin...love this doggie with the TP...Thanks Jodi for these gifts...LOVE them!!

Thanks for coming by today...more soon!!