The Queen of Pressure

That would be me :) I totally work better under pressure, but why????? Anyone knows? I'm sure I'm not alone. Well, here is a good example of working under pressure. One of my very good girlfriends celebrated a birthday and I knew that I wanted to make something special for her. So...here's what I made in one evening, desperate to finish to take to work the next day. I decided to make her a flip album using the SU simply scrappin' kit called Creative License. This kit was a level 1 hostess selection in which I earned 2 sets. I first saw this awesome album on a blog by Chiaki Haverstick. Check out her projects at http://www.stampinpro.com/ Here is my version of Chiaki's flip album.










Here's what the final project looks like. Pretty cool huh?

I ended up re-writing this tutorial to my own personal liking. I must say that although my version is very thorough, OMG, it is quite long. I'll work on getting that link on here so you all can take a stab at creating your very own :)
Here's the birthday card I made to go with the gift. Ever have one of those projects that the more you do to it, the worse it gets?? I did not love this creation but it turned out "okay".

Hey!, it's Aloha Friday!! Long weekend - Memorial Day weekend! Hope you all have some grand plans up your sleeve!! Thanks for checking in!