Scrapbook reminiscing and a blog to share!

I'm trying to get my scrapping mojo back. I really have good intentions to scrap but somehow, I can't get out of the over commitment I made to do all of these card classes and such. Sooooo, I decided to reminisce a little on a couple of scrap pages I did a while back. I don't think I've ever posted them on my blog although they are on my slide show. I did, however, post them a long time ago on Jen's site called For the Love of Stamping, and Scrapping too! Remember that?? I loved that site. Unfortunately, we all moved on to blogs, which is a good thing! Here's a couple of pages that I dug up. Nolan and his cousin Matt (from San Francisco). Matt came for a visit and the boys had a blast!

This next page is one of my favorite pages. It was taken at one of our Stamping with Friends gatherings...everyone was in a silly, fun mood! My BFF Jen is such the life of the party, hey girl! Miss you coming over!

Finally today, my faithful friend and customer, Judie C. (Hi Judie!) shared this blog with me as she told me how much fun she had shopping at for her Copic pens at Hawaiian Graphics! If you have Copic pens and want to know more on what they can actually do besides just color, then, you gotta check out this awesome blog! This blog is called "I Like Markers"...let me know what you think! I can't wait to go back to read some of the articles this gal wrote.
I was tagged by Malieta and Corie, so I will be posting that soon. Thanks girls! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!