19

Yesterday was our 19th wedding anniversary! Only thing was we didn't get to celebrate it at all. By the time I come home from work, Eric is on his way to work so I guess we'll just have to celebrate on the weekend.

Here's the card I made for him. Are you laughing? or are you wondering why the heck did I use the changito monkeys?? Well, I was trying to not be too serious. After 19 years, you have to take time to have some fun, ya know? I thought this was cute and playful and who would've thought this image would make a good anniversary card! haha!! I actually gave this to Eric for our anniversary. He hasn't said anything to me yet because he's still asleep. Enjoy your Wednesday! The weekend will be here before you know it! By the way, if you want to get your hands on this cute Changito monkey image called Amigos, buy it NOW at Little C's! Jen's online store is located on my sidebar, check it out!