A RAK from Colleen!

Wow! All I can say is Wow! What did I do to deserve such a sweet care package in my mailbox? Look at all of these cool goodies! I love the rub-ons, ribbon, stamps and ATC's!! This rak came from my friend, Colleen, who lives in California. Colleen has been purchasing my class kits and we've become good friends.
I love this image by Juju's Tiny Treasures (now called Create in Me). This image kind of reminds me of Colleen's little girl Kylie... I love how she used the raffia instead of ribbon, good idea! Here are a couple of cards that Colleen shared with me that she made for her swaps.



Thank you, Colleen! for your generous rak! I loved them all and it sure made my day after me getting sick, kind of perked me up, even if it was just for a little bit. Thank you for thinking of me. Thanks for visiting me today, time for me to go back to rest!