My friends are so good to me

I gotta say that I have the bestest friends. Not because they give me RAKS, but just because they are always thoughtful in everything they do! Here are more BRAKS that I received. Sorry if it's a little late, I'm running behind in my posting! Thank you to all of you!!!
From Linda. I've had my eyes on these ribbons for a while, you are a mind reader! The card is so sweet too!
From Denise. The card is soooo cute! and I just love the hand made jewelry too!
From Rita. Thank you Rita! Love the dew drops, never owned any! Now I have a bag of my own!! To see this card IRL is something else, very sparkly and so detailed!!

From Eunice. I just love cards made by Eunice!! She is so talented. This turtle card is just too cute, so much detail!
Here's the inside of the card...I found a goodie inside too!

From my DL Kelly T. Kelly just came home from the SU convention in Utah. I can't believe that she gave me her convention bag. I love it!! Also
got the SU Statement of the Heart stamp in the special pouch and the 20th Anniversary charm...Ooh-la-la!

Here's a close up of the charm.


This was Kelly's first convention and I didn't realize that when she asked me how many swaps I made when I went to convention that she was going to do the same. I was crazy back then, and if I go to convention again, I could not, or would not make the 600 swaps that I made. Too heavy! So you wanna guess how many swaps Kelly made?? Uh-huh...600! Yikes!! You go girl! And what a surprise! She gave me this whole whopping box of 300 swaps!! I still haven't had the time to look at every one, but I will! In fact, they will be on display at my open house on Saturday, August 30th so if you'd like a peek at them, come on over! THANK you, Kelly!! This was such a surprise!


Time to get off the computer and drag my behind to work. I'm sleep deprived today as I had to take my son to the ER last night. He's resting and at home. Daddy will take him for a check up today. More tomorrow!
A shout out to Wanda...if you are reading today, can you email me? I lost your email address (duh!)...thanks!