The Cat's Pajamas

Good Monday morning! Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend! I was MIA but working at the show with my girlfriend who owns Berry Sweet Bath & Body. It was so nice to meet 2 blog readers, Lisa D. and Heidi! Hi Guys!! Thank you so much for stopping in and surprising me with a personal hello! It really meant alot to me to meet you in person!! I am exhausted but gotta get back into the swing. So....here are a couple more cards I made using my Lingerie stamps by PCS. You can find these cute stamps at Little C's. Close-up of these cute slippers. I added magenta stickles and also some stickles along the edge of the circle.
I made it a 3X3 card so it could fit into my little pizza box. If you'd like to make one of these cute and easy boxes, see the tutorial on my side bar.

I really liked the way this card turned out because I had no idea where I was going when I was trying to use this image.

Close up of this image. Coming up tomorrow, more braks from my sweet friends! Have a great day!