What a week!

Can't believe that it is already Thursday! What a week I had! Dad went in for his surgery on Monday and assuming if all went well, he would be home recovering. Although his surgery went smooth and well, he had some issues with the pain medication which led him to a short stay in the hospital and alot of kooky things going on! OMG, the pain meds that they administered ended up too much for him so they had a tough time waking him up. When they finally gave him an antedote and he woke up, he was totally confused. I sat with him for hours watching him to make sure that he wouldn't pull out his IV (again) and other tubes or get off of the bed. I am so sleep deprived that I've been coming home from the hospital and just going to bed! Which is so unlike me, but I guess I'm trying to set my priorities. Today, Dad came home so I had to make sure that the walkways were clear as he is using a walker to support him. I'm hoping that he will gain more strength in the days to come and that he will be back to his ol' self.
Meanwhile, here's what my work table looks like. My new SU stamps and punches are patiently waiting for me to do something with them like maybe work on my projects for the open house or the Christmas tag class? It will get done! I just want to say thank you to you all again for your kind thoughts and prayers for Dad. Hope I can create something to post tomorrow!