LCWC #10

Here we are at week #10! I just love these weekly challenges because it gets my mind thinking and creating. Of course, I just finished this card Monday night! Everyone who knows me, knows the drill...I work better under pressure! Talk about thriving on stress! Haha! This week's challenge was to make a card that would fit in a #10 size envelope. The card dimensions should be around 4" (mine is 4 1/4") X 9 1/4". Here's what I came up with:

I'm finally getting into the Halloween themes now. I know most of you have 'been there and done that' already, but I'm behind, you know, on Hawaiian time. Here's a closer view of the spider web. I wanted you to see that I put some pretty bling on the web, can you see it? After I embossed the web on the cardstock, I sponged black over it to add color. I added a deeper black color over the area that I placed the spider. I'm getting better in my coloring with copics, but still at the elementary level!

If you would like to play this week, create a card that will fit into a #10 envelope (4" X 9") and post a comment on Jen's blog, Pieces of Me, with your link to your card. She will post it and pick a winner next week!

Meanwhile, get inspired with this week's creations by
Jen
Risa
Jean
Ellie
Maria

Supplies for this week's card:
Stamps: Booglie Eyes (spider), Tasty Sweet (sentiment)
Cardstock: Basic black, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla
DSP: retired SU
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Encore silver,
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Spiderweb - new one!), silver mini brads, Halloween ribbon, crystal stickers (bling).

Have a great day everyone! Thank you for dropping by! Hopefully tomorrow, I will have a cute candy wrapper to show you and a mini tutorial just in case you don't know how to make one!