LCWC #11

I know I've been MIA for a bunch of days, but after prepping for my 50 Christmas tag class, I feel so drained and have been dragging my butt to do anything crafty so I've been just doing what I need to do and nothing more. But to keep me a little motivated, of course, I had to participate in the weekly challenge. There is a problem with this week's challenge though...I hesitated about posting what I made because lately, I have been a bad girl and have NOT followed instructions! Remember week 9? I was supposed to use buttons! Well this week, we were supposed to make it a Christmas theme...what can I say?? I will make another one tonight and post just so I don't lose the faith of my friends - oh brother!! I promise, I can follow instructions when my brain is working :) Anyway, here's the sketch we had to follow this week (and a lovely sketch I might add!)And here is my non-holiday themed card. I think it was because all I had on my mind was to use this CUTE stamp I got from Little C's that I wasn't able to ink up since it arrived...talk about one track mind eh? Cannot help!! You all forgive me? Sorry Jen, I hope you don't think I've totally lost it...

Anyway, I you would like to play along this week, find out all of the details on Jen's blog - Pieces of Me. Remember, there is a prize for the player who is selected!!
Please visit each of these design divas to see their creations this week using Jen's sketch. Note: they all followed directions - haha!!









I hope to get my mojo back soon. I will be posting the tags we made at the 50 Christmas tag class...Happy Tuesday!