Mr. Snowman, oh how I love snowmen...

The air has gotten a little chilly lately, but not enough for snow -haha!! I would freeze to death if we had snow. It is chilly (to me) so I guess I'll have to take out an extra blanket for tonight. Anyway, this is the last project we did at the gift card holder class last week. This is spin off from those Frankie boxes everyone was making for Halloween, including me! I wanted to create a Christmas treat box and initially was going to create a Santa. Then, I decided to do a snowman. I see other versions of Mr. Snowman in blogland, all are so cute! Anyway, I got the instructions to make this cute treat holder from Cambria's blog called Stamp a Little Love Baby...you can check out the instructions HERE Be sure to check out the rest of her fabulous ideas. She's copic certified!

Here's a side view of Mr. Snowman.
I have mailed out all of the kits (except yours Jodi L.) since we were going to try to get together soon? I am planning my holiday party for customers and demonstrator that will be happening on Saturday, December 6th.
Thanks for your visit today. I'm hoping on visiting more blogs this weekend and making some new friends! Before I sign off, I wanted to share a cute photo of Mochiko. As you know, she loves to sit and sleep on my paper cutter right? Well one night, I saw her sitting like this with her paws together. Looks like she's getting ready for bed and is saying a prayer, so cute huh (to me anyway...).

I've never seen her sit with her paws together like that so of course, I had to take a photo! Here's the close-up version.

Anyone holiday shopping yet? I'm going to try to make my gifts this year. Well, a bunch of them anyway! Come back tomorrow to see my bargain stamp that I bought from J's and what I did with them!