Celebration - Day 6

What an exhausting week it was! Although we had a holiday yesterday (Prince Kuhio Day - a State holiday), I was extremely busy trying to catch up with just everything!! Needless to say, I am totally exhausted so I am glad it is the weekend!! Here's what I'm giving away today...one sale-a-bration stamp set...althought the photo shows the set "Yummy", I realized that the set that I am giving away is called Polka Dot Punches...I didn't have time to re-take the photo, so sorry!! I am also including two packs of ribbon by Doodlebug, a small spool of ribbon and a Versa Color ink pad. I have been enjoying all of your comments! Thank you all for playing along and making me smile when I read through your comments! (I read them all while I'm on the bus!). Today, I'd like to know if you are an organized freak (like me) or can craft just fine in your "organized" mess...Although I love being organized, I make a horrible mess when crafting and for me, before I start on another project, I really like to straighten my craft table, only to mess it up again, haha! It's this vicious cycle, but that's how I work. Are you guys like me? Thanks for sharing this info with me, I find it interesting to see who crafts like me!
I will be posting the winners of days 3, 4 and 5 over the weekend. Sorry to keep you all in suspense, but I've been busier than ever! Thanks for your patience!!
I've been working on a really cool tutorial for a double shaker card that I turned into a framed gift. I can't wait to show you so please come back soon!