Honorable Mention

I was talking to Mochiko tonight and after selecting my winners, we decided to do more sharing! Yay for you!
You know how much I love you guys...well after a wonderful blogaversary week, and only getting to choose one winner out of the bucket, I want to send some fun stuff to those of you who commented at least two times on my blogaversary week posts! Whoo hoo!! The bummer thing is that some of you do not have any links back to you so I cannot contact you! So, here's what I have decided to do. If you have left at least two comments on my blogaversary post (and I know you will know if you did, or go check it out!), send me an email (on my side bar to the right) with your mailing address and I will send you something fun...please include your favorite color too! I'll call you guys my Honorable Mention winners!!