Winners, Winners, Winners!!!

Know what makes me sad? That I can only pick one winner per candy! I had to write names on pieces of paper and pick them out of a bucket just to be fair, so without further delay, here are the winners!! FYI: Day 7 winner will be announced on Monday!
Day 3 winner is RITA! Day 4 winner is CHARLOTTE!
Day 5 winner is SASKIA!
Day 6 winner is NICKY!
Thank you all so much for playing along this week with me. I still can't believe that I've hung on for 2 years. There are times that I really was planning on giving up blogging because of the lack of time I actually have. But for now, I will continue because I have met so many nice and caring people all around the world through my blog. I will get mailing addresses from all of you to mail out your candy next week. Mahalo & Aloha to all of you!!