One card swap signup for May!

Aloha friends! It's that time again to sign up for the one card swap! If you want to participate in the one card swap for the month of May, please leave a comment on this post. If you are a returning player, then you do not need to email me with your mailing address and email address. If this is your first time participating in this fun swap, please send me a private email with your mailing address and email address. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS COMMENT SECTION. This information is important for me to have asap so I can match you up with a partner to swap. The responses have all been positive and I thank you all for making it a fun swap! I look forward to coordinating this one card swap for you in May!! SOME INFORMATION IF YOU ARE A NEW PLAYER: You will make one special card to send to your partner. Only send the card, no goodies, treats, raks, this is a one card swap! No limit on the companies and products used for your card. You should send your card to your partner no later than May 20th. Be considerate when sending to Canada and foreign countries as it will take a little longer to get there. As a courtesy, if you are running late, please email your partner to let them know, okay? Hey!, we all have busy lives!
This is a fun swap and if something comes up and you cannot fulfill your obligation, please email me so that I can send your partner a card :) SIGN UP FOR THIS MONTH'S ONE CARD SWAP WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY, MAY 4TH!! Thanks for your support and I look forward to alot of players!! Mahalo!