A Thank You Card

I made this card a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it. This was a thank you card for Janis. Janis is one of my newest downline members for my group called Stamping With Friends. Almost every month when she comes to class, she brings delicious treats for us to eat! I just wanted to send a card to show her my appreciation for her thoughtfulness.
I got this cute Mermaid Emna stamp from Cute Stuff. This image is by CC Designs Sugar Plums series. So cute, yeah? DP is from J's, and is actually one of my larger scraps! Sentiment is by SU and rhinestones I received as a rak. Here's a closer look.
Happy Wednesday! The weekend is almost here! I'm still getting ready for my classes!
Be sure to check back here on Saturday! I'll be giving away some fun blog candy for my birthday!