Rock the Farm Cutie and the inside of the noteholder

Happy Aloha Friday!! I received this really cute card from a new island girlfriend, Ilissa. We met through my monthly one card swap. Ilissa finally took the plunge and started a blog too. If you have some time, hop on over to show some aloha! I love this cute GF image from the Rock the Farm set! The colors are so pretty too! Thanks so much Ilissa!! Thank you all for the sweet comments on my noteholder that I still feel that I bombed on making...I have to have it perfect, just some dumb thing that I put upon myself. Anyway, here is what the inside looks like. I like the idea of the two acetate pockets.
The problem was that I measured incorrectly and the gap on the bottom of the holder is kind of too much when it closes. Can you see it here? I'm working on fixing it up before sharing the measurements. It was a fun project to make though. I'll have to find some time to fix it up. I'll post the perfect one sometime soon!
Thanks for stopping by today! I had a little detour in my plans as I was supposed to be emailing the partners for the August OCS last night. It is coming because I have everyone partnered up and ready to email!! Looking forward to seeing you ladies who signed up for my sold out classes this weekend! If you ordered a kit, they will be completed this weekend too.