October 3 and 4 Class - Giftcard holders for the holidays!

I'm late for posting my announcement for the October class! The 4 classes this month kind of jammed me up! I thought I still had time! Anyway, here is a sneak peek of some of the christmas giftcard holders we will be making on Saturday, October 3 and Sunday, October 4 at my home from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Class fee is $20 and includes materials for all of the projects you see here and more! You will need to bring your tool kits.There are 10 seats for each day available so please sign up ASAP! Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Reservations will be taken via email (on my sidebar). Don't forget, attendees receive a bonus project. We will be making a cute bonus, but I don't want to spoil it, so I won't say :)

Mail order kits are available too, please email me to inquire about the kits by mail.

I look forward to another fun class with you! Happy Thursday!