Sign up for the October One Card Swap!

Aloha! Sign ups for the October one card swap is now open! I almost forgot to make this announcement! Guess I was preoccupied with my tag classes as I had 4 classes this month instead of the usual 2. Before I share some info on the OCS (one card swap), I want to share the cool card I received from one of my partners, Gracie W.! Gracie created this card using acetate and looks like her nestie dies. Is this cool? Love it Gracie! Thank you! Here's what it looks like when it's opened up. Can you see the acetate?
Here's the card that I made for Gracie. I just had to use some of my cute images. This stamp I received from my GGF Michelle. Thanks Michelle, I love this image, it is one of my faves because she's an island girl!
Here's a close up...I hope Gracie liked my card!
Okay, now for the important information on how you can sign up for October's one card swap! THE SWAP WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2. I WILL NEED SOME TIME TO PAIR YOU UP AND EMAIL!
If you are interested in joining us for October's one card swap, please leave a comment on this post. Then, if you are a returning player, you do nothing else but wait til the sign ups are closed. I will match you up with a partner and send you an email with all of the info. If you are a NEW player, in addition to posting a comment to play, send me an email (email on right sidebar) with your full name, mailing address, email address and blog address if you have one. I will now be including blog addresses as I think it might be fun to see who your partner is in blogland. You do not need a blog to participate! Some info for new players - this is a one card swap, no other goodies or raks should be sent with your card, just the card. This swap was started because some people wanted to trade cards and ideas and not be obligated to send anything else but the card...make your card special! You're only making one! You can write a nice note inside of the card to your partner, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Your card creation is not limited to any one company - use what you have and be creative! I love looking at everyone's creations! Thanks to all of you who participated in the past and for making this swap such a success! I am looking forward to lots of players! Last month, we had 50 players!! Whoo hoo!