Cuddly Polar Bear

Brrrrr, are you feeling cold yet? Just looking at this card makes me want to put on my sweater! haha! I couldn't resist buying this cute polar bear QK die...I know, I've been really off track in posting my SU stuff, but don't worry, I have alot in store for you to see in the upcoming week! Back to my card (wink!)...I used the Doodlebug glitter paper that I got from Tamikos. Love this paper!! Saves time in glittering it after. I also used the same paper to punch out the icicles (MS punch). This bear die has only three pieces - the head (with ears already attached!), the nose and the snout, that's it! Cute, huh. The background cardstock is a new in color called Bermuda Bay. Love this color! I used my CB swirl embossing folder on this background.
Thanks for letting me share with you today. Please peek back in tomorrow. I will be sharing a cute card that I made with a new line of adhesive paper by 3M. I was asked to make some samples using this paper and I really love it! It will be in the store soon, so be on the lookout for it!