Reindeer Gift Tags

Well, here are my reindeer tags. I made 100 of them with the help of my Dad. He glued on all of the eyes and noses for me while I went to work. Thanks Dad! All DP are by SU. I just love their selection of designer papers, don't you? I used my marvy punches for the circles. I like the size and punches are fast! Here are the tags... I had many ideas floating around in my head on how to package them...yes, I am one of those perfectionists that has to be satisfied with the packaging...so one day at lunch, Glenn drove Joy and I to Heiko and we hunted for the right packaging. I finally decided on these clear chinese take out boxes. The boxes contained 10 of these reindeer tags and I tied a pretty bow with some 1 1/4" red striped grosgrain ribbon and I just realized that it's not in the current catty! (gasp!) and the finishing touch was a cute tag that says 10 Holiday Gift Tags on it. You likey? I made 10 of these and they sold out!
I will be posting another gift tag and tin tomorrow. This wonderful idea was a borrowed idea...thanks for dropping in today!