A Winter Wonderland

It snowed all day yesterday and throughout most of the night. When I got up this morning there was quite a change, as you can see by comparing the photos I took at 9 AM this morning with those that I posted from yesterday.


Here's the bench, the rectangular mound, on the side deck. What deck?


The chairs on the back deck


The snow on the air conditioner gives a pretty good indication of the accumulation. I'd say it's almost 2 feet
.
Where are all the birdies?

The snow on our Weber grill. Barbecue anyone?
Looks like a giant marsh mellow.


Check out the snow level on the workshop roof.


The pump house is buried in snow.

Looks like I won't get the car out of the garage for a while.


It really is a winter wonderland!


I got the following photo from Linda Magyar of Bartlett's Landing in Tuckerton who is a friend from the New Gretna Friendly Seniors Club. Wonder if she shoveled the path?

The 8th Wonder of the World - The Great Wall of Tuckerton
December 20, 2009 photo courtesy of Linda Magyar


Following is my buddy Gary's Jeep up in Leektown. I have a feeling he won't be going anywhere soon.

The Nisleymobile in hibernation in the Leektown woods.
December 20, 2009 photo by Gary Nisley.