Welcoming 2010

I can't believe that today is the last day of 2009. I hope you are all spending quality time with your family and friends. This is the first year that I actually did not have enough time to finish up my Christmas card. But, I decided that instead, I will be sending out a New Year's card. Here's the card that I created using the SU My Digital Studio. I love this program! The only thing that I had a hard time with was that my computer didn't have enough memory on it to run properly, so we had to add tons of memory for it to run somewhat okay. I guess it's time to look into getting a new computer! Thanks Pam T. for taking our family photo. This photo was taken at Kahala Mall center stage. Aren't the poinsettas beautiful?! From my family to yours, sending lots of love and aloha your way and wishing you and yours a Happy New Year! May the new year bring peace, happiness and good health to you all. Be safe in your celebrations tonight!