Cute Valentine's Day Gift

This is one of my favorite gifts to make for Valentine's Day. It's such a useful gift and inexpensive too!
I learned how to make this about 8 years ago when I first joined Stampin' Up! Went to a meeting and this was the make and take that we did. Isn't it cute?? It's a roll of TP rolled up in tissue paper that we rollered. I used a retired roller because I didn't think ahead - it would've looked cute using the new I {love} love jumbo roller. Finished it off with some satin red ribbon and a tag with a cute poem. I also used my Pinking Hearts Border punch (117649) - love those tiny hearts! Also used my Small Heart Punch (117193); used a dimensional to pop it on a 3/4" circle. Here's the poem in case you'd like to make a few Valentine's gifts.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. I'm starting to get a scratchy throat so am thinking I'd best end here and get right to bed to sleep it off! Don't want to get sick!! The OCS is closed and I will be posting the list of players tomorrow!