Looking for my mojo

Can't believe that it's been a week since I've logged in...I guess my reasons are valid for not creating much since last week was mom's service and there is still so much to do here at home. Over the weekend, everyone seemed to have gotten sick - Dad and Nolan have bronchitis. We even made a trip to the ER for Nolan for his asthma - Did anyone notice the thick vog??? I'm forcing myself to go to bed early so I don't get sick. **sigh** I haven't even gone back to work yet.
Anyway, tonight, I will start sharing with you some of the beautiful handmade cards that my family received from sweet friends. I will be showing you cards over the next three days since I received so many! Enjoy! A couple of reasons why I want to share with you, is to show my appreciation for the beautiful handmade cards and to give you some ideas for sympathy cards. Thanks to all of you who took the time to make such special cards!





More cards tomorrow! Many hugs to all of you for the love and support shown to my family and me.