Love the Mama

Another sweet rak from another sweet gal! This special rak came from my friend, 1luvnmama! I love the colors on this sweet card, don't you? Hey! Have you guys all checked out mama's blog?? Awesome! I'm so blessed to have "met" 1luvnmama through blogland! I also received this very sweet gift from 1luvnmama. It's an easel card/calendar box! I just luv it! All of the details, whoa! Thank you so much for this beautiful gift!!
These inspirational cards were stamped and put in the drawer. This really helps me to cope. Everything is just so cute!!
Thank you special people out there! You are the ones that give me strength, energy, hope and wow! I can certainly feel the love! You are the ones keeping me going. Thank you again and again for visiting my blog and for all of the words of love and encouragement.