Something Sweet for You

It's been a while since I last gave up some blog candy, so thought it was a great time for me to offer up something sweet to thank you all for your love and support. I love celebrating birthdays! Bought this fun set from my GF Jean who is a Close to My Heart Consultant. I bought this set and then stashed it away and only found it while I was major reorganizing! I decided to give this up to some lucky person. How do you win?? Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite birthday cake is. My all time favorite cake was a cake that my mom used to bake from scratch - a yellow cake with peach frosting. It was the yummiest!! The closest store bought cake is the Peach Bavarian cake from Zippy's...I think I have mom's recipe and just might have to look for it! Blog candy comments will close on Sunday, January 31st midnight (Hawaii time)...Winner to be announce the following week. After that, another candy will be unveiled Good luck! Looking forward to hearing from you!